Title – AWS Cloud Admin
No. of Position – 5
Job Location – Pune
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Administrator to join our team in Pune. As a Cloud Administrator, you will lead AWS deployment, configuration & optimization to provide a cloud-based platform to address business problems across multiple client engagements. You will leverage information from the requirements-gathering phase and utilize past experience to design a flexible and scalable solution; Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
Technical Responsibilities –
- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
- Migrating an existing on-premise Data warehouse to AWS.
- Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices.
- Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms.
- Configured and understands the VPC network and associated nuances for AWS infrastructure.
- Configured and understands AWS IAM policies.
- Designed and configured secured AWS infrastructure.
- User and access management for different AWS services.
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects
- Knowledge of current issues, practices, methodologies, and trends in the Business Intelligence domain
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams
- Candidates with degrees in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related discipline. A demonstrated record of academic success and significant AWS experience are required. Additionally, we seek individuals with the following qualifications:
- Experience in AWS Administration,
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, EE, or related discipline
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and programming ability
- 1-1.5 years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Manage working on different deployment skills-sets (Big Data technologies, Back-end database management, ETL interfacing)
- Experience in any programming/Scripting language – JAVA, C#, Python and relational database concepts
- Strong verbal, written and team presentation communication skills