Position: Business Systems Analyst
Job Code: TB/180101/SQA/ABD/S01
Location: Ahmedabad, INDIA
Job Type: Full Time
Start date: Immediately
As a Business System Analyst, you’ll be Responsible for end-to-end specification, development, testing, and release of assigned project deliverable. Participates in the scoping of proposed enhancements, and works with Content Managers, Product Managers, or other Project Managers to turn business requirements into actionable developer specifications.
- Works to mitigate risk while managing tasks, resources, and changes. Oversees or works independently to provide for data transformation, testing, troubleshooting, and end-user support needs.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Identify and implement tasks and technical requirements for assigned (group’s) enhancements. Provides predictive caution if tasks will not be completed on time. Identifies scope creep
- Work with or lead cross-team resources involved in an assigned project and complete tasks for successful completion of project
- Creates specifications for each release and enhancement. Works with development staff to develop enhancement in a timely fashion
- Anticipates and prevents common errors. Tests enhancements pre- and post-development to make sure system meets end user needs, meets specifications and is error free. Assures quality control including regularly updating procedures
- Gathers feedback from aligned content groups for future enhancements and ways to increase timeliness, accuracy, relevance, and comprehensiveness. Acts as a liaison between content groups and developers to correct bugs in systems and follows up with end users.
- Provides training, technical and functional support, and develops and maintains procedures.
- Ensure development conforms to directed and defacto company standards. Helps ensure uniform implementation across platforms and applications.
- Follow standard Agile Scrum practices and maintain documentations for projects and scrum teams.
- Regular reporting of project status and team health.
- Five or more years of Business Analyst or Business System Analyst experience
- Strong knowledge of Create and update Database Stored procedure in SQL Server.
- Work on BI tools and BI areas like Cubes, Dimensions, and Facts would be an added advantage.
- Preferred knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Balasmiq, UXpin
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills – comfortable directly working and interacting with customer Project Management, Quality Assurance and Technical teams
TechBlocks is a leading software development firm, with a key focus on digital transformation for the enterprise. We unify strategy, design and technology to transform businesses and drive competitive differentiation. We specialize in system integration and building customized business apps that allow our clients to improve their efficiency, collaboration and customer experience.
We are always looking for more great people to fill key roles as we continue to expand. Our employees operate with a client first mind-set and are flexible, reliable and responsive to our customers needs.
Application & Process
If you enjoy a fun team environment and want to contribute to the continued growth and development of TechBlocks – we’d love to talk to you.
All qualified and interested applicants are invited to apply, in confidence.
Please click “Apply Now” and include a link to your resume.