Position: Director of Marketing and Business Development (IT Consulting and Services Experience Must)
Job Type:Full Time
Start date: Immediately
The Director of Marketing is responsible for TechBlocks brand strategy and go to market strategy for the entire suite of solutions and service offerings. He/She creates compelling content and manages communications channels for the Communications team. The director of marketing is a proven leader that has experience with content creation, web communications, social media, and go to market campaigns. He/she is also comfortable working with graphic design and can oversee the creation of branded content. This is a fast-paced, goal-oriented job requiring the interpersonal and technical skills. We expect this position to bring innovation and inspiration to our team.
Enthusiasm and positive attitude are essential for the role, helping you gain the trust of colleagues and external parties alike. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
- Development and implementation of lead generation and brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing technology professional services and solutions
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition, create and produce branded graphic design content including social media posts, print media, advertisements etc.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Develop visual content and updates for various channels including email, web & video
- Manage external communications and postings for Website.
- Write basic articles, posts and blogs for various internal and external communications channels.
- Support with the creation and maintenance of digital communication tools including email marketing systems, SEO backlinks and social media channels.
- Produce video content and maintain video production schedule.
- Maintain reporting/metrics for campaigns, video and website
- Provides logistical and communication support for events.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
- 5+ years proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Provide strategic direction, implementation and execution of marketing strategy across global regions
- Substantial experience in enhancing web presence and driving inbound leads through optimization of back channels and partnerships
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record of producing creative and strategic communications
- Strong creative and strategic content creation skills (web content, articles, blogs, videos, infographics, etc.)
- Self-starter, highly organized, detail-oriented
- Fluent in the use of MS Office
- Strong project management skills and ability to own large-scale projects from start to finish
- Strong capability for independent direction and decision-making
- Ability to build new communication programs and plans from idea to execution
- Ability to create and build relationships across geographic and cultural boundaries
- Ability to capture and communicate the voice of leaders
- Strong social media skills
- Experience managing communication and design agencies and teams
TechBlocks is a leading software development firm, with a key focus on digital transformation for the enterprise. We unify strategy, design and technology to transform businesses and drive competitive differentiation. We specialize in system integration and building customized business apps that allow our clients to improve their efficiency, collaboration and customer experience.
We are always looking for more great people to fill key roles as we continue to expand. Our employees operate with a client first mind-set and are flexible, reliable and responsive to our customers needs.
Application & Process
If you enjoy a fun team environment and want to contribute to the continued growth and development of TechBlocks – we’d love to talk to you.
All qualified and interested applicants are invited to apply, in confidence.
Please click “Apply Now” and include a link to your resume.