Position: Director / Senior Director, Sales (North America)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description: TechBlocks is looking for an innovative sales leader who can join a growing team and build it into one of the critical growth engines of the company. The selected leader will be heading the most important Go-To-Market & New Business Development initiatives in their assigned territories with a focus on the North America region.
- An entrepreneurial growth hacker with a keen interest in new business development & customer acquisition, who brings innovative ideas borne of experience on how to create a healthy pipeline of new business for technology consulting and professional services.
- A process and metric-driven leader that can build organizational capability to deliver predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales results across multiple products & verticals.
- A detail-oriented, hands-on leader who can drive experimentation, problem-solving and productivity improvement.
- Recognized with a proven track record of achieving and growing high-performance sales targets.
- A strategic thinker who has an innate ability to source and analyze pertinent data to solve complex issues.
- Determining sales strategies & tactics for new business development with a focus on short, medium & long-term results.
- Building a process that effectively sells, supports & expands the footprint & user base.
- End-to-end Contact to Closure responsibility with ownership of revenue realization targets.
- Minimum 15 years of experience leading sales teams, proficient at selling complex technology-enabled solutions and services.
- Understand tech landscapes, involve in problem research & propose tech solutions.
- Strong sales expertise in mid-market & enterprise.
- Strong understanding of technology services value chain.
- Prior experience of individually driving sales with Fortune500 companies.
- Should be an entrepreneur & ambitious to drive the sales cycle end to end.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience in closing large deals in $1 mil. & above.
- A deep experience with leading inside sales and Go-to-market plans.
- Open to travel with previous experience & flexibility to work in a distributed, virtual, and global work environment.
- Previous experience in Digital Transformation, Outsourced Product Development, Web, Mobile, IoT, Cloud, BI & Analytics, QA & DevOps and Selling long term multi-year strategic contracts.
- Graduate or a Master’s Degree in Business or IT-related field, from a reputable Business School or equivalent.