Position: Inside Outbound Sales Professional (IT Consulting and Services Experience Must)
Job Type:Full Time
Start date: Immediately
Reporting to our VP Business Development and actively working with our marketing team, we are looking to hire an inside outbound sales representative with background in technology consulting who is passionate about new business development and learning new technologies, solutions and solving business challenges for various verticals. You are an internet junkie who loves email, social media and latest inbound & outbound sales & marketing tools and technologies.
This is an intermediate role for inside sales only that will be responsible for working actively on leads and opportunities (throughout the pipeline) with outside sales executives, marketing and delivery evangelists.
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain a consistently high level of outbound activity to ensure adequate pipeline development at the top end of the sales funnel
- Drive attendance for marketing campaigns and events
- Qualify inbound leads
- Prospect the potential and gather requirements from the prospect
- Schedule a presentation/meeting with prospects and possibly additional decision makers, and transition the qualified lead/opportunity to an Account Executive/ Sales Director
- Conduct customer and competitive research
- Maintain and update customer and prospect records in CRM and Marketing automation system
We welcome sales professionals with passion in online research, list building, and email/phone campaigns backed by digital analytics.
Oh ya, we offer a ceiling less growth model accentuated by monthly, quarterly and yearly bonus/commission packages.
Mandatory Qualification Criterias:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Minimum of 2 years in an Inside Sales role within a N.American organization
- Minimum of 2 years experience in selling within a B2B setting to senior IT and Operations executives
- Very good understanding of modern technologies (i.e. Cloud, Mobile, BI and etc..)
- Experience in lead management and CRM monitoring
Note: This is not an outside sales role.
TechBlocks is a leading software development firm, with a key focus on digital transformation for the enterprise. We unify strategy, design and technology to transform businesses and drive competitive differentiation. We specialize in system integration and building customized business apps that allow our clients to improve their efficiency, collaboration and customer experience.
We are always looking for more great people to fill key roles as we continue to expand. Our employees operate with a client first mind-set and are flexible, reliable and responsive to our customers needs.
Application & Process
If you enjoy a fun team environment and want to contribute to the continued growth and development of TechBlocks – we’d love to talk to you.
All qualified and interested applicants are invited to apply, in confidence.