Inside Sales Executive (North America)
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 5-8 years
- Sourcing new leads through outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understanding the existing IT services and products and pitching the same to prospects through emails, CRM campaigns, phone calls and social media.
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate salesperson and tracking them to closure.
- Work in a result-oriented environment to generate quality leads with focus on large size opportunities
- Build lead pipeline of target contacts for lead generation.
- Research on the prospect to understand the possible requirements and pitching the company products with USP to clearly stand against competitors.
- Continuous follow-ups with the targets until the lead is generated.
- The person should be fluent in communicating with English.
- Must be able to use CRM & good in MS office.
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to organize his/her time and work under pressure.
- Work timings: North America (5pm to 2am IST can change during daylight savings).
- Knowledge on IT services/products.
- Capable of continuous follow-ups with prospects through all channels of phone, email & social media.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge on Sugar CRM, Agile CRM or equivalent.
- Knowledge of market research tools like zoominfo, discoverorg, inside view, builtwith or equivalent.
- Experience of customer service/ client-facing experience.
- MBA/Masters (Marketing/Sales) degree or equivalent.