Position: Java Developer (Java, Spring, Lambda)
Location: Hyderabad, India
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: Immediate
This position will contribute to the development and maintenance of a content authoring and packaging system, as well as its integration with other enterprise systems and applications. The Developer will be a collaborative member of a Scrum team responsible for actively participating in ceremonies, delivering high quality work, sharing technical advice and subject matter expertise to the project team, shared service teams, vendors, operations staff, peers, and business users as needed.
The successful candidate will assist in the design, implementation, and support of solutions for managing editorial content and will be expected to create technical documentation for review by technical leads and architecture team, conduct peer code reviews, in Sprint performance and security checks, and support CI/CD.
Experience in content creation, publishing and content management is preferred and experience in the commodities markets, price assessment, analysis and news sectors will be beneficial.
- 5 to 8 years of total IT experience including 2 to -4 years with CMS & processes + 3 to 6 years in a team development role
- Hands-on experience working in an agile environment managing the identification and delivery of projects and software solutions using Scrum.
- Functional and non-functional requirements.
- Understanding user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Release cycles
- Working with third party product and services vendors.
- Working with local and remote business users in a high pressured & time sensitive environment.
- Working with local and remote technical teams with a combination of in-house and partner resources.
Ideal Skills required
- CSS / HTML
- XML / XSLT
- Spring framework
- Spring Boot
- Application/web servers (Apache, JBoss, WebLogic, Tomcat)
- REST/SOAP webservices
- CI/CD Tools (Go CD, Jenkins, etc.)
- Version Control (Git)
Nice to have
- Groovy Script
- EC2, S3, Lambda, LB, API Gateway, IAM
- OpenText Content Hub for Publishers
- OpenText Magellan BI & Reporting/Information Hub (iHub)
- OntoText GraphDB
- Analysis of business information patterns, data analysis and data modeling.
- Working with user experience designers to deliver end-user focused benefits realization.
- Knowledge in Adobe InDesign is a plus.