The.Net Developer role is to create and maintain enterprise software applications used across the organization. They are typically Web (client Server) applications created using various Microsoft technologies. A penchant for new developments in the industry is a must. Good interpersonal skills are required for effective communication with the Business and Development teams.
- 3-6 years of Hands-On experience in web based applications
- Evaluate new tools & technologies, deliver Proof-of-Concepts and define best practices.
- Create reference architecture(s) and framework(s) by understanding the broader requirements.
- Design experience with familiarity with design patterns.
- Requires working knowledge of design patterns with the ability to code to architectural documentation.
- Mentoring and providing technical support for other developers.
- Constantly strive towards improving the scalability and maintainability of the product by providing technical inputs wherever needed.
- Interacting effectively with Development Lead, Peers, Business System Analysts, and Quality Assurance Professionals on project activities/deliverables/issues.
- Able to see through code, troubleshoot and fix issues quickly.
- Troubleshoot and maintain the existing applications.
- Address complex issues technically both from the development standpoint.
- Mandatory: Hands on expertise with extensive C#, ASP.Net, Web API, MVC, Angular 2 or above versions
- Experience in SQL programming (MS SQL2008 or higher).
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering (or a high school diploma/GED)
- Evaluate existing implementations, recommend improvement opportunities where applicable
- Build a technical roadmap for upgrading the technology stack, work with product owners to plan, implement and rollout the changes while/along with supporting the products’ business releases
- Train and groom junior members in the team.
- Deliver artifacts using industry standard techniques.
- Ability to concisely explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences and present key business and technical value for a given solution architecture.
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to present to small and large groups of mixed business, technical, management, and leadership audiences.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.