Position: .NET Technical Architect
Job Type:Full Time
Start date: Immediately
This is a full-time position for an experienced Architect, .Net specializing. You will be working out of Pune location. You are a passionate technologist & a geek, who has extremely strong application design fundamentals. You love playing with the latest and greatest frameworks that are there and take pride in quality and agility. You are a smart coder more than an idealist. If interested, please send your resume with expected salary.
- 10 to 15 years of experience developing .NET Applications with 3+ years of end to end architecture experience.
- Experience with multi-tiered and multi-tenant .Net architecture & solutions.
- Good in .Net core & Azure.
- Understanding of Logical Layers Understanding of Physical Layers and Boundaries Proficient with the .Net framework (4.0+) Skilled with C#, nice to have JAVA Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Knowledge of Patterns Ability to draw/document a system design in including inflows/outflows of data. Ability to develop a reusable, scalable, maintainable system.
- Ability to roadmap and deliver old technology to new technology in a logical and cost-effective manner Expertise in developing web-based communication services (REST APIs), WCF, Web API, WSDL, SOAP Data store knowledge (SQL Server 2008 R2 +) Understanding of Reporting
- Understanding of Monitoring, Metrics and Analytics Up to date with the latest security vulnerabilities and standards from OWASP.
- Recognize potential logical attack surface on the .NET applications.
- Understanding of Authorization and Authentication protocols and methodologies. SOAP, SAML, SSO Understanding of Encryption, Hashing, and Signatures.