Title – Resource Manager
No. of Position – 1
Job Location – Ahmedabad
Work Timings – 12 noon – 9:00 p.m.
We are currently seeking a Resource Manager to support our services and consulting operations. The Resource Manager is responsible for being the point of contact for resource availability, allocation and new hiring requirements for TechBlocks Technology division. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a self-driven individual, who will work closely with management in India and Canada.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Act as point of contact for resource availability and allocation
- Manages and resolves resource allocation conflicts
- Run daily/weekly resource meetings and facilitate resourcing issues/conflict resolution
- Manage to resource forecast spreadsheets/dashboards for based on input from resourcing meetings
- Work with Managers to identify appropriate resource requirements for new and existing projects.
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing
- Monitor day to day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of underutilization and actively work with department leads to address and solve those issues
- Identifies the need for talent and works with Human Resources and Talent Acquisition teams to staff accordingly when needed
- Identify potential resourcing or process issues and present to leadership with resolutions to such issues where applicable
- Recommend process improvements for Resource Management
- Review hiring procedures and interview processes and recommended best practices.
- Be part new employee offer process. Promote TechBlocks brand within and outside the company.
- Flexible to travel within India to meet teams working at various locations.
Experience and Education
- 3-5 years of resource management or project management experience in a professional services environment
- Experience forecasting resource projections
- Proficiency in MS Office applications specifically, Microsoft Excel, MS Project
- Assertive conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills
- Clear and concise communication in both written and verbal form
- Ability to be diplomatic or firm when necessary in order to drive the business forward or obtain results
- Highly detail-oriented and able to work autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload across multiple groups
- Proven success in managing multiple and fast-moving projects simultaneously