Senior Software Consultant
Job Location – Bengaluru
No of requirement – 5
- Should have prior experience in design, develop and maintaining .Net based web applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Should have worked on complex, multi-tiered architectural applications
- Should have Experience of Object Oriented programming practices (SOLID principles, Design pattern)
- Should have experience with the process of choosing from the design patterns and platforms and should be able to convey the merits and demerits of these to the team
- Should be well versed with the security frameworks, assessing vulnerabilities, Secured Code, SSL/Non SSL, Vulnerability tests amongst the areas being proficient at.
- Should have prior experience working with agile teams and alternative programming approaches like either of ADM/Scrum or Xtreme programming, KanBan or Re-factoring
- Experience in developing web application with C#, MVC 5, ASP.Net, WCF
- Hands on experience in writing high performance SQL queries, in SQL Server 2014/ 2016 or MYSQL will be preferred.
- Should have knowledge of Cloud concepts, Azure and .Net Core.
- Should be proficient at T-SQL programming and development
- Identify production and non-production application issues and assist team with optimal solution.
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of .Net developed projects, including periodic code review.
- Should Contribute to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise.
Experience Required – 3 to 6 years