Full Stack Developer(.Net)
Job Type: Full-time
Professional experience: 5 to 10 years
We currently have opportunities for Senior Software Engineers/Tech Lead who thrive in a fast-paced and challenging team environment. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and growing global consulting and product engineering company.
Key Job Responsibilities/Skills
- 5-10 years of Hands-On experience in web-based applications
- Strong understanding of OOPs
- Ability to develop modules in adherence to a given architecture
- Evaluate new tools & technologies, deliver Proofs-of-Concept and define best practices.
- Create reference architecture(s) and framework(s) by understanding the broader requirements.
- Requires working knowledge of design patterns with the ability to code to architectural documentation.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Mandatory: Hands-on expertise with extensive C#, ASP.Net, Web API, MVC, OOPs, SPA Stack(Angular 2+ or ReactJS or Durandal or Knockout)
- Experience in SQL programming (MS SQL2008 or higher).