Position: Senior Software Engineer – Microsoft .Net Technology
Job Code: TB/180101/SSEMSA/ABD/S01
Location: Ahmedabad, INDIA
Job Type: Full Time
Start date: Immediately
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be Responsible for end-to-end Development life cycle. You will contribute to the success of our organization by applying technical knowledge and advanced problem-solving skills to develop and implement appropriate development strategies and plans within an agile development.
- Be part of an agile team. Work closely with a team of Project Managers, Business Analysts and Quality Engineers on a daily basis.
- Work with Architects to design & code new features.
- Proficiency in software development lifecycles and processes
- Document your technical design and approach
- Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software design.
- Drive teams and ensure the overall integrity of the software design and validate it against the system architecture specification.
- A University Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Applications.
- 6+ years in software design and development in .Net, with a focus on a web application skillset:
- .NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework, Unity
- WEB API, WCF, SOAP, XML, REST, JSON
- 3+ years of data modeling and stored procedure development.
- 6+ years utilizing SQL (e.g. writing queries).
- 3+ years developing web services and applying SOA patterns.
- Working experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server or GIT.
- Working experience with JIRA
- Working experience with 3rd party data sources and API’s.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Team oriented with capability to build and maintain strong inter-team and inter-departmental relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound Knowledge on OOPS concepts
Nice to have skills:
- Development experience with MS Azure or AWS
TechBlocks is a leading software development firm, with a key focus on digital transformation for the enterprise. We unify strategy, design and technology to transform businesses and drive competitive differentiation. We specialize in system integration and building customized business apps that allow our clients to improve their efficiency, collaboration and customer experience.
We are always looking for more great people to fill key roles as we continue to expand. Our employees operate with a client first mind-set and are flexible, reliable and responsive to our customers needs.
Application & Process
If you enjoy a fun team environment and want to contribute to the continued growth and development of TechBlocks – we’d love to talk to you.
All qualified and interested applicants are invited to apply, in confidence.
Please click “Apply Now” and include a link to your resume.