Job Code: TBAHD6
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Automation QA (Selenium) + Manual/Functional testing
Job Type: Full-time
Professional Experience: 4-6 years of strong experience in Automation QA or Application development
Work Location: Ahmedabad or Hyderabad at client location
We currently have opportunities for Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET) who thrive in a fast-paced and challenging team environment. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and growing global consulting and product engineering company.
Key Job Responsibilities/Skills
- Good experience in all phases of Testing and various environment
- Good knowledge of Any Automation Testing tool, Selenium, UFT, SeleniumC
- Good knowledge of Database and ETL testing
- Good API Automation knowledge using Rest Assured and Ready API Soap UI
- Good knowledge of API Automation, Python, Pycharm/Pytest
- Good knowledge of any Security Testing tool
- Good knowledge in Continuous Integration – Jenkins
- Strong in Functional and Automation Testing
- Strong experience in Agile Testing and adhere to all QA best practices
- Perform automation, database and API testing for a wide range of enterprise applications.
- Attend and contribute in sprint planning sessions and design approaches to automate user stories within the same sprint.
- Analyze product requirements and ensure the automation strategy is aligning a risk-based test approach mitigating risk exposure within all phases of testing utilizing automated testing tools to continuously build an automated regression test suite.
- Active co-operation collaboration with the teams at various geographic locations
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Provide prompt response and support in resolving critical issues along with the development team
- Investigate new Testing Methodologies, keep abreast with the latest advanced techniques and ramp up the team accordingly