Position: Senior QA Engineer
Job Code: TB/180101/SQA/ABD/S01
Location: Ahmedabad, INDIA
Job Type: Full Time
Start date: Immediately
As a Senior QA Engineer based in Ahmedabad, India, you’ll be responsible for end-to-end test development life cycle. You will contribute to the success of our organization by applying technical knowledge and advanced problem-solving skills to develop and implement appropriate test strategies and plans within an agile development.
- Ability to write own SQL for finding and modification of test data.
- Understanding of test deliverable i.e. Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test Cases, and Defects etc.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to identify and escalate potential risks/issues that might affect the delivery of the product and propose alternate solutions where appropriate
- Actively peruses the knowledge building/sharing and consensus building opportunities.
- Respects the roles and responsibilities of Agile Scrum and embrace constructive change
- Effectively lead a project or leading the whole testing effort which involves one or more QEs on any of the given project with more complexity
- Self-train him/herself on new tools and technologies related to Software Testing applied at work (for example Exploratory Session based Testing, Page Load testing, Failover testing etc.), Scrum methodology and its framework
- Five or more years of Quality Analyst experience
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications and basic concepts on Software Testing of client / server and web platform applications.
- Experience in Mobile Testing, API Testing, Performance Testing would be added advantage
- Basic understanding and experience of writing automation code/scripts will be an added advantage.
- Ability to learn and apply best practices of Quality and Test Management
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills: able to find hidden issues within the product
- Intermediate level trouble-shooting skills to determine the root cause of an issue and plan a preventive action so that the issue occurrence is mitigated
- Experience in Verification, Validation, Testing Techniques, Testing Types, Bug Flow and
familiarity with the concepts of SDLC and STLC.
- Ability to proficiently understand Requirements gathering/Testing/Defect management and tracking
- Strong ability to contribute to critical/complex projects and function independently within established framework
TechBlocks is a leading software development firm, with a key focus on digital transformation for the enterprise. We unify strategy, design and technology to transform businesses and drive competitive differentiation. We specialize in system integration and building customized business apps that allow our clients to improve their efficiency, collaboration and customer experience.
We are always looking for more great people to fill key roles as we continue to expand. Our employees operate with a client first mind-set and are flexible, reliable and responsive to our customers needs.
Application & Process
If you enjoy a fun team environment and want to contribute to the continued growth and development of TechBlocks – we’d love to talk to you.
All qualified and interested applicants are invited to apply, in confidence.
Please click “Apply Now” and include a link to your resume.