Title: Technical Lead/Lead Developer (PHP)
No. of Position – 2
Job Location – Ahmedabad
Job Description: This is a full-time position for an experienced Technical Lead (Lead full-stack PHP developer) specializing in the latest web and cloud technologies. As a Technical Lead, you will be actively working with our global delivery teams in Canada and India. We are looking to hire a Technical Lead in PHP and AWS solutions stack, who has the capability to lead development teams. You are a passionate technologist & a geek, who has extremely strong application design fundamentals for both web front end and PHP backend development. You love playing with the latest and greatest frameworks that are there and take pride in quality and agility. You are a smart coder more than an idealist.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The primary accountability of the Technical Lead is to design and document complex products and platforms for TechBlocks’ client. This includes all aspects of the system development life cycle. The individual must have extensive product engineering design and development experience working with a wide variety of software and technologies in PHP stack.
- The individual must be able to work independently, prioritize and multitask in a dynamic environment, adapt quickly to change and manage multiple projects simultaneously. The individual must be able to show leadership skills and have the ability to lead small teams in design and development efforts. Strong analytical and interpersonal skills is a necessity.
- Lead complex design sessions, work closely with customers and business partners to establish requirements in order to develop a given solution.
- Build proof of concepts
- Design application using industry best practices and standards.
- The ability to work with and lead diverse teams is a must.
- Excellent client handling and consultative skills is a must.
- Support the delivery of solutions by being able to assist the programmers in their tasks.
- Understand and give guidance on the implementation of concepts of unit testing, system testing, performance testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Understand concepts of project management, may be responsible for the definition of software development plans including scoping, scheduling and implementation.
- Make key decisions, include determining the most appropriate platform to complete application development requests and code quality assurance for the team.
- Develop processes and procedures to organize workflow that ensures quality, precision and timeliness of outputs.
- Handle multiple demands and competing priorities while ensuring deliverables are met.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience (10+ years)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working on Vue.JS