Technical Project Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Relevant experience in Project Management – Minimum 5 year
This is a Technical Project Manager position reporting to VP of Delivery. The candidate should have experience in building and managing IT solutions with a strong consulting background. Experience of managing Salesforce implementation related projects is preferred.
You are a passionate technologist & and a strong analyst who has extremely strong business consulting experience.
- Project management experience 5+ years minimum
- SCRUM MASTER certification is highly desirable
- Manage web site, web applications and mobile application projects
- Ability to run discovery workshops with business stakeholders for mid-market and enterprise clients
- Strong understanding of product roadmaps and shepparding UX engineering workshops
- Handled team in multiple geographies including offshore
- Manage multiple projects with a total team size of 10+ resources
- Implement Agile (Scrum, Kanban) process in projects
- Ensure timely delivery and quality management of projects
- Understand key business requirements and work with the technical team to deliver software meeting those requirements
- Knowledge of JIRA is preferred
- Good knowledge of BA and QA domains and working with these teams
- Have grown into a technical project manager role with a strong background in web and mobile application development as BA and/or BSA
- Preferred Project Management Professional (PMP or PMP-ACP) and/or Agile Scrum certification.
- At least 5+ years of project management experience is required.
- Well versed and experienced in agile project management methodologies. SCRUM is required.
- Strong experience in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle and Waterfall model
- Comfortable with using project management tools such as JIRA, MS Project etc.
- Strong understanding of the development of dynamic websites and user experience design principles
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to execute well under pressure
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and English language skills (written and verbal)
- Experience working in a complex, multi-project environment with a number of clients is critical in order to be successful in this role
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Technical understanding of Microsoft .Net stack is preferable