Position: VP Technology
Location: Pune, India
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: Immediately
The Role: Envision, Design, develop and maintain enterprise application platform for both internal as well as customer-facing solutions. The individual will contribute as part of existing team working closely with IT architects, tech leads, business analysts and quality assurance specialists.
The Career Opportunity: When you work at the world’s leading Technology & Digital Product engineering company, you get the best of a small company and a Fortune 500 corporation environment (our clients).
Position Objective :
- Own entire technical developmental aspects of Products and technology solutions in line with business Strategies
- Own entire technical developmental aspects of Enterprise applications and continuously make them more valuable for the organization
- Create a technology strategy and roadmap for the company
- Manage and provide continuous Support and Maintenance to businesses and organization in line with product, solution and application strategy.
- You should have at least been in architect role for at least 4-5 years in your career.
- You should additionally have had product management and product lead role with leading enterprises delivering a proven product.
- Architecture and Design experience on Microsoft technology stack and Microsoft Azure is a must
Responsibilities and Duties
- Align the development functional roles with the Business to develop highly scalable and path-breaking technology products and solutions.
- Set up the development, testing, and design documentation process and be accountable for timely execution, including third-party vendors as required.
- Ensure software quality and best in class UI / UX through robust Architecture design coding and testing practices.
- Drive the adoption of automated testing and certification. Enable automated deployment and lifecycle management across BFSI products, solutions and enterprise applications.
- Refine and own the products, solutions, and enterprise applications Security Incident Response and Vulnerability Management processes and procedures for all the product lines, including third party vendors.
- Ensure products, solutions and enterprise applications standards comply with all relevant security, compliance, and regulations.
- Define and implement best practices within products, solutions and enterprise applications engineering process and AGILE methodologies.
- Create and maintain transparency with stakeholder network (internal and external), ensuring strong process excellence and meet the required outcomes in a timely manner.
- Continually assess market capabilities to ensure adoption of most relevant technology solutions for products, solutions and enterprise applications.
- Act as a Technology and Architecture mentor to the team and stakeholders.
- Responsible for Planning and Managing function Budget, adequate staffing and resource utilization.
TechBlocks is a unique confluence of digital strategy consulting, enterprise software engineering and design focused on customer first solutions and digital transformation. TechBlocks is a trusted advisor and partner to most of it’s clients. We leverage our domain knowledge and back it up with our strategic alliances to offer our clients a range of services that help them go that extra mile. We are agile, we are inclusive and we like to innovate from within.
- Product Engineering & Development
- Managed Services & Support for Applications
- Web Applications, Portals and CMS
- Mobile & IOT
- Anlytics & BI
- AWS & MS Azure
- CRM & XRM
In TechBlocks our clients get a strategic partner who helps you identify immediate cost savings while working towards turning technology into a competitive advantage for them. Whether you are a small, medium or large enterprise, we help you meet your communication, collaboration, information management & accessibility challenges better. We just Do More.